Academic Transcripts for Lincoln College Students
Official Lincoln College Transcripts can be ordered in a few different ways:
Option 1: Lincoln College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order had been completed. Please read the online order form carefully to ensure that you are entering correct information in each field. Lincoln College is not responsible for misdirected transcript orders based on errors in completing the order form.
- Ordering is available 24 hours a day through the online form: https://secure.studentclearinghouse.org/tsorder/schoolwelcome?ficecode=00170900
- Delivery options are available to:
- Send a PDF copy electronically (Only available through National Student Clearinghouse; please ensure that you are entering email address information appropriate to your intended recipient.)
- Hold for Pick-Up at the Registrar’s Office
- First Class mailing via USPS
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
- Fees may vary between $7.50 and $9.25 depending on delivery options selected
Option 2: In-person through Registrar’s Office
Option 3. If ordering hardcopy by mail or by fax, please download and complete this form
PLEASE NOTE: Online ordering through National Student Clearinghouse is not available for students who completed their attendance at Lincoln College prior to the Fall, 1988 semester. If you attended the College prior to the Fall, 1988 semester and are requesting transcripts, please refer to ordering options 2 and 3 above to place your request.
Unofficial Lincoln College Transcripts may be retrieved through the student’s MyLynx portal or through ordering Options 2 and 3 above.
Clock Hour Transcripts for Former Students of Midwest College of Cosmetology
Students who attended the Midwest College of Cosmetology may request a transcript reflecting the subjects, completed clock hours, and percentage grades associated with their declared certificate program. Official Clock Hour Transcripts may be ordered for a $5.00 fee in the following ways:
Option 1: In-person through Registrar’s Office
Option 2: If ordering hardcopy by mail or by fax, please download and complete this form
PLEASE NOTE: Online ordering through National Student Clearinghouse is not available for students who attended the Midwest College of Cosmetology. Further, Midwest College of Cosmetology does not have unofficial transcripts.
If you have any questions regarding transcript ordering processes or procedures, please contact the Registrar’s Office using the information found on the bottom left of this page.